354
I love my girlfriend. She is actually amazing.
I had work last night, it was busy but I think I'm allowed next weekend off to go to Minehead with Candice and my pals for Cray's birthday. AWESUMZ!1
I have one of these bad boys now, mainly thanks to Canders. Early Christmas present like...

Not the womanly, well kempt hands, but the handheld console of sex they are holding. Absolute brillo pads.
I only have one game for it though but there are more games coming out for it soon. I'm gonna be the big greedy bastard that everyone knows I am and list them...

FOOTBALL IN MY HANDS. I can't wait to play this. I will be able to play this ON THE BEACH on holiday. Superb!

BEING A GANGSTER IN MY HANDS. This is gonna be fucking awesome too. Weee!
I also want two PS2 games. GREED.

ZOMBIES! Amazing. Resident Evil given a complete overhaul. Looks fantastic. Shooting zombies in the head with a shotgun? Check. Shooting zombies with a fucking huge plasma gun? Check. GET INNNN

Yes, same game but for PS2 this time not PSP. Woo! Best football game EV0R.
Me listing these things doesn't mean I want anyone to buy them for me. Yes, I'm looking at you missus. I'm simply bored and fancied rambling.
Oh, oh, OH!
My two Brand New t-shirts came finally. These two sexy little numbers...


Alas, they were too small and when I tried them on I looked like a silly emo kid. So, I checked the websites policy on returns and all was good. They also got the Most Perfect T-Shirt back in stock so I'm replacing those two with this beauty:

Fit.
I'm in a general better mood after my freakout midweek. I didn't injure myself after falling off my moped (THANKS FOR CARING).
Things are pretty swell again.
Note: I'm in a good mood because Mrs. Special is coming down in a few hours.
chro x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home